Monday, October 10, 2011

Shampoo...


Shampoo...
oh shampoo,
how your subtle green bottle calls to me as my alarm clock sounds.
How you SHAKE with anticipation as i flick on the lights,
and start the steaming water.

Shampoo...
the nice swish-clunk sound you make as i shake you upside down,
to release your gooey contents.
oh how i love the smell of your fresh citrus and green tea.
the frothy lather of bubbles that consumes my hair
and the tops of my eyebrows,
until i have no choice but to close my eyes and scrub.

oh Shampoo...
oh how you leave my hair feeling fresh and revived,
as i rinse the bubbles from my locks.
i can see the condensation of tears form on your bottle
as i move on.
on to your companion,

Conditioner

but do not fret dear shampoo.
our relationship is not over!
for tomorrow my hair will be dank
and lifeless
and need to type of love only you can provide.
and as i go through my day i will catch the hint of the smell

of fresh citrus and green tea.

9 comments:

  1. i love that you have so many feelings for your shampoo.! lovveeee itttt girrrllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHaHa this just makes me laugh and I LOVE it! :) Its so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Loved this!!!! What a fantastic word!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the shampoo a metaphor to your drug addiction?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha I loved it! You were just talking about shampoo but you described it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, this is so cute. I love how different it is from everyone else. Though for me, I prefer Conditioner, just because it makes my hair silky smooth. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shampoo is better, i clean the hair! no conditioner! I go on after and make the hair all silky and smooth!

    STOP LOOKING AT ME SCHWAN!

    http://www.coolchaser.com/graphics/358167

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this rocks so much! You are so creative and this is so funny and fantastic! XD

    ReplyDelete