Monday, January 9, 2012

Honestly

I sat here tonight, at 7:03, trying to think of something honest to write.
Something you all could relate to, and that would blow your mind.
Something that would make you stop. and think. and consider. maybe.
but, all that came to my mind was cliches.
Those same cliches I and we, have used a million times to say the same thing.
but all I could think of was...
I go to Lone Peak High School, my car is red and my shoes, well they are yellow.
It gets too dark too fast, and when is it going to snow.
Its impossible to talk to someone with out them pulling out their phone
and i have way too much to do.
but not enough to say, or want to say, but need to say.
I cry at movies and obsess over what you are thinking about.
I get up early, everyday, to read scriptures and do my hair.
Sometimes, i choose to work everyday, not because i need money, which i do, but because
i just NEED to get out.
I cannot wait to go to college and never look back on who I am now.
I love everything coconut and I hate everything seafood.
I think action movies are all the same and everyone should read more.
I'm an organized disaster who has a huge problem with procrastination.
I want to create and be great.
I have never seen any of the Transformer movies and i dream of going to Paris.
Chipped nail polish, Santa hats and pigtails drive me crazy,
and I'm not afraid of spiders.
Sunflowers are gorgeous, I'm incredibly independent and honestly I'm obsessed with clothes.
I own15 different kinds of lotion and i used to want to be an artist.
I'm really good at pretending and i just do not trust people.
I believe there is nothing that can make you feel more confident than a new outfit.
And when I am really happy, I sing.
I love Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Taylor Swift, shopping, attention, laughing, singing, being inspired, crying, creating, music and traveling. 
I have small feet and I'm insecure about my thighs and teeth.
 And honestly you will probably never read this.
And even though i couldn't think of anything moving or motivating or interesting,
I thought of the truth. Which for me,
A girl who hides behind a mask and lies and pretends,
is a pretty big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment