Thursday, September 8, 2011

Im thinking about you ;)

I'm thinking... about you... all the time.
 like every part of my brain has been polluted.
but i like it.
Like i just can't stop... thinking... about you.
 So i just want you to know,
I'm thinking about you like butterflies think about kisses,
 and fairies think about wishes.
 I'm thinking about you like pens think about paper and pencils think about paper
and paper thinks about being crinkled and thrown away...
 because I've done that three times already.
I'm thinking about you like music thinks about beats,
like flip flops think about feet,
like cows think about becoming meat,
like lizards think about heat.
I'm thinking about you.
I'm thinking about you like wallets think about money,
 like bears think about honey,
like you think about being funny.
 I'm thinking about you like teeth think about smiling,
like phones think about dialing,
like I'm thinking about picking up my phone and dialing... your number ... right now.
I'm thinking about you... you like the moon thinks about stars,
 like the Earth thinks about Mars,
 like the road thinks about cars.
I'm thinking about you like marshmallows think about fire
and wood thinks about fire and
Owl City thinks about fire... flies.
Because the truth is,
when i sit here doing nothing or something or everything,
I'm really thinking about you.

8 comments:

  1. Like every part of my brain has been polluted. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww this is really cute:) ha i loved the way you put things together and made it flow really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so have you crumbled up your paper and tossed it, or has someone crumbled you up and tossed you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I've done that three times already" "Nothing or something or everything..." So good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like i just can't stop... thinking... about you.
    Love this line :)
    loved how you spaced out the words like your frustrated because you cant stop thinking of this one person.
    love this poem Raspberry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the story you tell in it, so cute. "like i'm thinking about picking up my phone and dialing... your number... right now." nice work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favorite Line-"But I like it." Haha the last part shows that not only are you thinking about them but you enjoy it. Great job,I enjoyed how it flowed and rhymed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. I love the story you tell within it.

    ReplyDelete